An interview with a humanoid reptilian. (Lacerta files).May 2, 2014
A father tries to explain the Swedish tax system to his son, in a way that he can understand. Below is the conversation
- My son, you should clean your rum (Translation: people should go out and work).
- Will I get some reward if I clean my room? (Translation: Why people work)
- You will get a bowl of ice-cream (Translation: you will get paid to be able to live)
- A full bowl of Ice-cream? (Translation: Do I need to pay tax?)
- I will eat one-third of you Ice- cream first (Translation: will pay 30-35 % tax)
- What if I am extra good and clean my room very good? (Translation: What if I work harder?)
- Then I will eat half of your ice-cream (Translation: if you get paid more than a level, you will pay 50 % tax on your income).
I believe this is the easiest way to explain to a child how Swedish tax works. What do you think? Write a comment and share if you find the article funny.